Dialogue Wholly Insensitive on Losing Keyboard Focus.

Hi,

I've noticed a change with xfce4-terminal on Arch Linux recently.
It's xfce4-terminal 0.8.6-1 using gtk3 3.22.16-1.
Its dialogues, e.g. Preferences..., make all their widgets insensitive
on losing keyboard focus.  Is this recent a Gtk+3 change?

It's a real pain because a dialogue can be partially insensitive here
and there due to application logic.  In wandering off to investigate
those settings, check things, Google, etc., the picture of what's
sensitive and what's not is lost.  This seems needless.  I can elect the
window manager to reflect keyboard focus.  Currently, the WM changes its
frame and then, after an annoying lag, the insensitivity ripples through
the dialogue, though my attention is now trying to be elsewhere and not
dragged back to movement in the dialogue.

I'm trying to track down the cause of this new behaviour to understand
its motivation more, and whether it can be disabled.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy