High level GI-based GTK3 bindings for the Nim programming language

I have uploaded the first public release of the high level GObject-
Introspection-based GTK3 bindings for the Nim programming language
yesterday.

If you have GTK3 and Nim compiler installed you may try them.

Install is currently

cd /tmp
git clone https://github.com/stefansalewski/gintro
cd gintro
nimble prepare
nimble install

In the future a plain "nimble install" for the Nim package manager
should work, but currently the initial git clone is necessary.

I have no idea if there is a change that that works on windows or
MacOSX, but at least for 64 bit Linux with GTK 3.22 chances are good
that install process works.

The git README already contains a small tutorial, but that is more for
Nim novices. People familiar with any GTK bindings or plain C GTK
should know how the Nim bindings can be used -- it may look a bit like
Python code.

Of course there is still much work to do for testing and improving, but
at least the few mostly randomly selected examples seem to work not
bad.