Using GtkFontSelection

 Hi, ALL,
In the documentation for the GtkFontSelection class it said:

[quote]
To set the font which is initially selected, use
gtk_font_selection_set_font_name().
[/quote]

Since there is no function to set the size of the font or any other parameters
I'm curious - how they are selected?

Let's say I want to initially select the font "Verdana 16".
Does this mean I should pass "Verdana 16" to the function above?

I'm using GTK+2.24.

Thank you.