Re: libsecret and dlopen/dlclose thread cleanup, dlopen freeze

OK, got it.

I am trying to write a binding that applied to as many Linux installations as possible, so I guess this is an exception then. For my use case, depending only on (lib)dbus would be ideal (for the users), because that should be present, independently of the desktop environment, and even on servers (although on servers gnome-keyring and KWallet are usually missing I guess).

I don't want to use that Python module, just wondered if there are any examples for accessing the keyring through dbus, without libsecret.

Anyway, this was very useful for me, thanks again!
Gabor