Re: WebKitGTK+ VS Apple WebKit

Hi;

You probably want to ask on the WebKit-GTK project mailing list:

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 at 22:01, Andrea Giammarchi <andrea.giammarchi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I gotta ask:
are these kind of announcement part of an hidden side of the WebKit project?

I'm on ArchLinux and GNOME with Web browser based on WebKitGTK+, and I'm not sure why 4/5 of that stuff isn't even close to be available.

Is WebKit nightly on Apple any more special?
My 6th naive sense says yes, but I'd like to understand how to track latest WebKit features/changes if not through GNOME Web.

Any other code base that rolls out faster than WebKitGTK+?

Thanks in advance for any sort of clarification/help.

Best Regards