Re: GTK+ with Broadway

Yes it is. Do something like:

ssh -C -L 10000:127.0.0.1:10000 me@remote_broadway_server

I also posted recently on a way to get multiplexed connections and
SSL/TLS termination:
https://tesla.duckdns.org/transparent-proxy-for-broadway-gtk3-html5-backend/

I'm trying to make some time to implement a complete solution, with an
authentication+cookie database and configurable redirection ( ie to
multiple broadway applications ), but free time is hard to come by.

Dan