Re: They broke the CSS custom color settings in 3.20

On Sat, 2016-11-12 at 19:43 +0100, Stefan Salewski wrote:
> Tried to make a
> screenshot,

Here it is, it works when we make snapshot of whole screen, not only
for window

http://ssalewski.de/tmp/tooltip_3.20.png

Really strange. I can remember that I was not fully happy with the font
rendering for GTK 3.18 -- now it makes sense. That black shadow
increased font width of black font on white background. I don't think
we have font with shadow for pango, so my guess is that tooltip author
does painting of text twice, with offset. So it may be impossible to
avoid black shadow. Not really nice.