Sore eyes

Hey list,

I'd like to make reading or composing mail in Evolution 3.16.5 a bit
easier on the eyes. The message or composer windows look great with my
current theme (Blackbird) when it does not have the input focus, but as
soon as it is gained the background switches to white which nukes my
eyes.

Unfocused: <https://ibin.co/2uf5BSLdYLd3.png>
Focused: <https://ibin.co/2uf5X016PRaN.png>

Gtk+ themes can be very complex. What would I likely need to edit and
where to change the background colour when receiving the input focus to
something else?

Yours truly,

--
Kip Warner -- Senior Software Engineer