Re: gtk_main_iteration under broadway

I see. Sorry to ruffle your feathers :) Until now, I was under the
impression that this was the way things are done - as you note, it's
what's recommended to us evil Perl users. I've done some parts
threaded already, but I've found implementations on different
platforms ( eg Windows ) kinda temperamental. Anyway, thanks for the
response and explanation.

Dan