Re: Nim GTK3 editor

On Sun, 2016-07-10 at 18:12 +0300, LRN wrote:
> If you're using GSettings schema, it should come with a set of
> default
> values for settings, which would prevent the situation where settings
> are
> uninitialized.

Have just added a few if statements in file ned.nim to fix that color
parse problem, so that people downloading it are not too disappointed.
Will do a more carefully analysis later, maybe I have to read some more
docs about GSettings. There is a difference in behaviour when a Color
scheme is selected by the user or when not, that is no big problem, one
has to be a bit carefully.