Re: Changing the GtkTreeView Bar Color....

Hi;

On 4 July 2016 at 18:43, Glus Xof <gtglus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi again,
>

> This
>
> treeview row:selected {background-color: #cc0000;}
>
> doesn't work for me; but this
>
> treeview *:selected {background-color: #cc0000;}
>
> works... but I guess that this should not be the same as before...
>
> Then, this
>
> treeview row:nth-child(odd) {background-color: #ffffff;}
> treeview row:nth-child(even) {background-color: #f0f0f0;}
>
> seems not to work either...
>
> So... what happens about the "row" in Adwaita ???

The "row" region exposed by older versions of GTK+ is gone, like the
rest of the CSS regions.

The documentation for GtkTreeView styling is available at:

  https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkTreeView.html#id-1.3.12.6.11.10

Anything related to the internals of the CSS styling of widgets was
undocumented and unstable before 3.20.

I strongly encourage you to use the GTK inspector to experiment with styling:

  https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GTK+/Inspector
  https://blog.gtk.org/2016/06/22/adwaita/

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.