Re: gtk-doc deprecated warning

Hi;

which version of gtk-doc are you using? The deprecation tagging was a
bit overzealous in the past, and I fixed a couple of gtk-doc bugs that
also affected GLib, but it's by all means not perfect.

I recommend trying to get down to a minimal reproducible test case;
you can modify the gtk-doc test suite for that:

  https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk-doc/tree/tests

and then open a bug.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.