Re: CSS # selectors and UI IDs

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately no, the id in the gtkbuilder xml is only useful in apis such as gtk_builder_get_object(), one must actually set the "name" property of the widget before addressing it as #name in the css.

This is at least partly because css parsing does not strictly enforce a policy that every widget have a unique #name.

Cheers,
    -Tristan