GTK program runs but shows an empty window

Hi gtk developers,

I wrote a tic-tac-toe game in Chapel in a Toshiba Satelite L645 laptop, running
Fedora 23 with the GTK library installed in the system. Upon compiling the program
in OS X, the compiler issued no error messages. But on running the program, the
program displays a white blank window. Meanwhile the program runs perfectly well
on my Toshiba satelite displaying the window with buttons, it doesn't on OS X.

The tic-tac-toe game makes use of the gtk library but the functions have somehow
being extended into this project, which enable them to be used in chapel.
Maybe there is a fix I have to do to the code to make it run well on OS X.

Please can somehow help me in resolving this problem.

Thanks for your help in advance,
Agobin Folefac.