Re: GTK+ tests

Ouch! I'm certainly not an expert in this area, but since you don't
have any replies yet, I thought I'd help as best I can ...

The error: "Illegal instruction (core dumped)" sounds to me like a
compilation issue. You would get this error, for example, if you
compiled for a target CPU that had instructions that aren't supported
by your current CPU. It would help if you gave details of your target
CPU ( cat /proc/cpu ), and compiler flags you used to build.

Dan