Re: Interactive data plotting application

hi,

i've done all this in my data anlysis display app (pqlx), except for scrolling, and i've created an example of most of this using GTK3 and Cairo that you can find here:

https://gitlab.com/ivor/GTK3-Cairo

i use a drawing area inside a container widget, using Cairo for drawing, that is wholly sufficient for even my most complex requirements.

cheers,

richard

p.s. the pqlx app, itself, is open-source and available when you're interested in seeing a complete implementation.  you can find that here:
https://ds.iris.edu/ds/nodes/dmc/software/downloads/pqlx/
file: src/utils/hlpr/plotPDFCairo.c (though this implemenation is GTK2)