The secondary icon of GtkSearchEntry

Hi guys,

I bring you a subject issued yesterday in a Gtkmm list, about the visibility of the secondary icon (named as "edit-clear"... and similars) of GtkSearchEntry when the widget has the "editable" property set to "false".

In my opinion, this icon should be hidden and appear just when the property editable is set back to "true".

Glus