Re: Why the code is not compatible?

On Sat, 2015-08-15 at 19:16 -0400, Igor Korot wrote:
> However, if
> I explicitely put 48 instead of GTK_ICON_SIZE_DIALOG in  the call to
> gtk_icon_theme_load_icon() or
> use gtk_image_new_from_icon_name() instead of the whole block the icon
> appears properly sized.

https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/3.16/gtk3-Themeable-Stock-Images.html#GtkIconSize

I think GtkIconSize is an enum, so using value 48 should be wrong.

For such kind of problems it is really useful to provide a complete
minimal example, preferable in plain C. I can not guess what your
problem may be, maybe the real experts can. But unfortunately we have
not many experts still on this list, and they may be busy.