Re: WHere is the icons

On Mon, 2015-08-10 at 12:28 -0400, Igor Korot wrote:
> But then how do I set the label for such button?
> It looks like this function can be used for bitmap buttons only (no
> labels).

Of course you can continue using the deprecated stock item, as long as
that still works...

My impression is, that recommendation for recent GTK3 is to have only
textual label for buttons and menu items generally, with some
exceptions...

We can use gtk_button_new() with a container widget argument, which may
contain a label and an image. Some details I found here

https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkImageMenuItem.html

Unfortunately that is some more work now...