Re: Misconduct of GTK+/glib Bugtracker Admins

Le 7 juin 2015, IgnorantGuru a écrit :

As for who agrees with me and who doesn't, outside of fanboy lists and such, most people I encounter are QUITE unhappy with GTK 3, and often ask why I use it at all.

Indeed, can't you go back and use GTK 2 instead ? (Maybe does this bug exist in GTK2 as well?)

--
Lucas Levrel