Re: Gtk-3.14.3 on Windows: icon rendering issues

hi;

gnome-common is just a build-time requirement for a bunch of modules
loosely tied to GNOME; it's a collection of autotool macros that cut
down the maintenance burden, similar to the X.org macros module[1].

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/util/macros

http://www.bassi.io