Considering offering bounty for broadway development

Hi all.

I'd very much like to see some features added to broadway to make it usable for me. I'd be building commerical apps with it ( using Perl / Gtk3 ), and could throw some money into getting it up to the level I need, if that would actually help.

Basically what I need is a proper multiplexing display server, and some form of security. I've discussed this briefly in other posts to this list. The basic flow I see would be:

1) User hits some generic login page, and authentication happens ( either as a part of broadway, or via some other cgi / whatever logic )

2) Authenticated user's details are passed back to broadwayd, which looks for an existing session with an app. If a session exists, user is reconnected to it. Otherwise broadwayd spawns a new instance of the configured app on some port, and starts proxying the user to this port.

I don't know if this matches what other people had in mind - in particular whoever has written the current broadwayd. Anyway, how far off this are we, both in terms of developer-hours, and money people would be happy to accept for making this happen?

Alternatively, if someone is interested in mentoring me, I'd consider doing it myself. I have *basic* C knowledge. I've done some simple patches to a handful of projects - gtk+, enlightenment 'ecomorph' compositor. That was a while back. I'd need some help :)

Thoughts?

Dan