Re: Gtk Graph drawing

On Sat, 2014-03-08 at 16:18 +0000, Bill Vyzas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to draw some graphs and bar charts for some data I have and I am
> searching for any library available. I am using gtk+ with C.
>
> Do you have something in mind? A research on the internet didn't give any
> satisfactory results, most of the suggestions where about old libraries and
> Cairo.
>
> If you have any suggestions I would appreciate it.

You have to tell us if you do INTERACTIVE drawing.
What is wrong with Cairo? I used it for my tiny schematics tool
(http://www.ssalewski.de/PetEd.html.en).

Or are you looking for a more "Ready" solution -- like gnuplot or
Pythons mathplotlib? Or Clutter (GTK's equivalent to Qt's Graphics View,
more or less, I do not really know...)