Wikipedia

Hi folks,

I bothered a little bit with the available articles in the Wikipedia. They do not address programmers, but people
(who have time to procrastinate) and want to "simply" comprehend how stuff works or find stuff, like an mp3 tag editor.
The GNOME Navbox looks like this: [1] and I am dissatisfied with the stuff under "Platform Architecture". Especially
the GDK article is still totally useless. And after watching Emanuelle [2], I am even more confused. Is there some
useful information for non-programers?
Have a look at the diagrams I created [3], to understand what kind of information I am looking for.

Regards,
ScotXW

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Template:GNOME&oldid=573773272 (//with// strike outs)
[2] http://mirror.linux.org.au/linux.conf.au/2013/ogv/Ponies_and_Rainbows_Clutter_20_and_GTK_40.ogv