Re: Remove Minimize Button from GTK Window?

Thanks for the feedback.  The production code has been pushed out
already and the production machine is no longer available, but I will
see if I can reconstruct the problem on a new machine.   Thanks again,
Mitchell

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre@xxxxxxxxxxx>