Re: How to remove (unset) values from TreeModel

IIRC there's no clear method, so you need to set the row by yourself to
the default values you want, using one of the  gtk_tree_store_set*
functions, e.g.  gtk_tree_store_set_value()

you can write a simple clear_row() function which sets a given row
(pointed by treerow reference or treeiter or treepath) to your preferred
defaults.

Anatoly