Re: Help on GObject Introspection Annotations

No one have sent any response message.

I've added this annotations to GdaNumeric, but GIR and Vala bindings
make no difference. Both use GdaNumeric, as declared on GDA, as a
GBoxed and use g_boxed_copy and g_boxed_free functions.

May be this help was added but not implemented jet.