[libnotify] Flush notifications

Hello List,

I've started using libnotify recently and I wanted to ask about how to flush/clear a queue of notifications.

ie, I make several notify_notification_show calls with the default timeout, but I want subsequent calls to clear the previous notification (or whatever internal queue) immediately and replace it with the latest notification.

I thought notify_notification_close would do this, but its not.

Any ideas?

Is there a separate mailing list for libnotify?

Vikram.