Pointer to Oscar's advice.

Regards,
Emeka

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Ian Liu Rodrigues <ian.liu88@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 8:39 AM, Emeka <emekamicro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry, I am a new bee here. What I wanted to know is this. Is it only with Glade/GtkBuilder one could be able to layout components?

Regards,
Emeka

Glade is the only one I know. You should follow Oscars advice, take a time to read the Gtk tutorial.
You can also learn from the gtk-demo program, available in the package "gtk2.0-examples" from Ubuntu repository.

Cheers,
Ian L.