GTK clipboard notification

Hi,

is there a way to get notified by GTK when the flavor type in the clipboard changes?
I have an image app here and I'd like to disable my toolbar's paste button whenever
there is something other than an image in the clipboard. So I'm wondering if there is
any way to get notified when the clipboard flavor changes?

Tks,

Andreas
--
"Remember: It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice!"