Re: Window decoration question

Sorry for my curiosity, but why?

I know it is a question of taste, but I realy like gnome look window decorations and because I use Aurora theme on MS Windows I thought it would be more nice if I can add some nice decorations for windows in my application. It is so hard to implement or there is some other reason/s?

Maybe this not a right mailing-list?

Thanks.
robi

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 7:03 PM, Tor Lillqvist <tml@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Any help, tip or suggestion will be welcome.

Suggestion: Don't.

--tml