Re: GtkComboBox question

Mike,
-----Original Message----->From: Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet@xxxxxxxxx>>Sent: Mar 11, 2009 1:47 PM>To: gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx>Cc: Igor Korot <ikorot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>Subject: Re: GtkComboBox question>>Le Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:54:09 -0700 (GMT-07:00),>Igor Korot <ikorot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :>>> Hi, ALL,>> I am looking at this page:>> http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkComboBox.html.>> >> There is a "popup-shown" property that reads:>> >> ">> Whether the combo boxes dropdown is popped up. Note that this>> property is mainly useful, because it allows you to connect to>> notify::popup-shown.>> >> Default value: FALSE>> >> Since 2.10>> ">> However I can't find the documentation about "notify::popup-shown">> signal/event.>>It's there in the properties. You can connect to every property by>using the signal name "notify::<property>".
Well, if you pick up an event/signal from the same page it has the functiondefinition for it. For example:
void                user_function                      (GtkComboBox  *widget,                                                        GtkScrollType scroll_type,                                                        gpointer      user_data)        : Run Last / Action
I was kind of hoping to get something like this for this signal.
>>> Basically I'm looking for a way to override the mouse click on the>> arrow for the combo box when the list either pops-up or closes down.>> If this is not the right event/signal, please let me know.>>I didn't try. The last time I had to hack with this case I used the>popdown/up signals, which was plain wrong as they work strictly with>the keyboard shortcuts. So you might be right with notify::popup-shown.
Also, do you know how do I make the function that connects tothis signal? I was hoping to write something like this:
void my_func( GtkComboBox *widget, GtkScrollType scroll_type, gpointer user_data){     if( widget->popup-shown )     {// code for list shown     }     else     {// code for list not shown     }}
But I don't know if this is a right prototype or not.And the code itself, I'm not sure if it's right as well, as I can't check...
>>> Thank you.
Thank you for the fast responce.
_______________________________________________gtk-list mailing listgtk-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-list