RE: Scrollbars in a GtkTreeView

> -----Original Message-----> From: Tadej Borovšak > > Hello,> > just pack GtkTreeView inside GtkScrolledWindow with gtk_container_add> and your scrolling will work.> > You can also provide your own GtkScrollbars and set their> GtkAdjustment to the one of the GtkTreeView like this:> > hscroll = gtk_hscrollbar_new( gtk_tree_view_get_hadjustment( swindow )> ) and vscroll = gtk_vscrollbar_new( gtk_tree_view_get_vadjustment(> swindow ) )
Putting the treeview inside a GtkScrolledWindow will (presumably) scroll the whole thing up and so the header will be lost from view. What I want is to be able to scroll the bin_window, keeping the tree view's header in view (just like what happens when you press the up/down keys in the tree view).
Put creating scrollbars for the tree view's adjustment may work = I'll try that.
Thanks,Ian