FB Clipping Problem

Good day all,

Please I wanna ask about a problem that I have faced in my application but I can't solve

I have developed a multimedia application (VLC "Audio, Video")

and Image viewer to display images

Also A GUI system

I have a problem that all the displays are clipped

Images, Video and GUI windows are shifted from the top right side

How can I fix this

Knowing that I use Davinci board (DM644X)

Can any one support????

Want to read Hotmail messages in Outlook? The Wordsmiths show you how. Learn Now