GIO and launching applications with a working directory

Hello there.

A question for Gio pros:

I'm in the process of migrating from glib's g_spawn_async to Gio's g_app_info_launch and/or g_app_info_launch_default_for_uri. I was frequently using the working_directory argument of g_spawn_async to specify the app's working directory, but I can't find how to do this in Gio.

Is it possible to lauch an appliation using Gio and specify that applications working directory? If no, why not!

Thanks;
axel.