Re: Alt+Button click and events

Andrew E. Makeev wrote:> В Срд, 09/07/2008 в 10:32 +0200, Toralf Lund пишет:>   >> I have an odd feeling that this is a stupid question because I'm >> overlooking something very obvious, but does Alt+Mouse button click have >> any special meaning in Gtk?>>>> What I mean to say is, I have an application where I draw to a drawing >> area widget, and also handle various events for it "by hand" via the >> button-press-event and button-release-event signal, among others. This >> all works rather fine, but if the Alt button is pressed, my event >> handlers doesn't seem to "see" the button presses. Is there any obvious >> reason for this?>>     >> Check your window manager.>   Yes. Like I just said in another post, it turned out that this was what caused the problem.
Thanks.