GtkTreeView title bar and scrolling

Hi there, my name is Alan.

I have confronted with one problem, but it's really hard to explain ;-(
So, first of all, I recorded a video of my issue ;-) It's on youtube:
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=kRalffawAa0

As you can see: I have two application (mine (first one on movie) and
not mine). Both contain GtkTreeView with title (caption?) bar. The
problem is near the title bar .

I placed a GtkTreeView in a GtkScrolledWindow, because of scroliing ;-)
I asked about it some months ago in this mailing list (and of course I
got a tip of placing GtkTreeView in a GtkScrolledWindow).

So, when I want to scroll my GtkTreeView in MY app, the title (caption?)
bar are scrolled with GtkTreeView. So, as you can see it in movie ;-)
But, in other (not mine) applications title (caption?) bar are not
scrolled with GtkTreeView! As you can see it in second program in my movie.

That is the question: how to tell GtkTreeView to place title (caption?)
bar always on top and not scroll it while scrolling.

I suppose, that many of you (users of mailing list) still not understand
me ;-) ah :-)

Thanks.