Drag and Drop (DnD) between two win32 Gtk+ Apps

I need to do drag and drop between two Gtk+ processes on win32 and that
does not seem to be working. Do I need to set the protocol somewhere?
The only place where I see the protocol at the moment is when creating a
proxy. If inter-process DnD is not available for win32 through Gtk+, it
would be useful if I could emulate that behavior through other IPC
mechanisms.

Thank you for any help you can provide,
Aron

--

Aron Rubin      Senior Member, Engineering Staff
Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Laboratories