Re: Jerky window resizing in Windows GTK app

On 24/03/2008, z.pekar@xxxxxxxxx <z.pekar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have exactly the same problem. Check the screenshot in attachment.

Umm, how am I supposed to notice the jerky behaviour when a user
resizes a window by looking at a static screenshot?

And even if you gave me a screencam capture, that still wouldn't make
it any easier to fix the problem. I don't doubt that you see a
problem. But to be able to fix it I need a minimal sample test
program. All the sample and demo programs included with GTK+ itself,
and GIMP for instance, work fine without any annoying jerkiness when
resizing top-level windows as far as I can see.

And Z, you didn't answer my question about the GTK+ version either.

--tml