RecentManager, singleton

Hi, folks.

In GtkRecentManager we have a singleton, by using _get_default() API.

My doubt is: When is the static singleton object freed? The
documentation says to not ref or unref it, and that it will be destroyed
when application terminates.

Looking through its source code (gtkrecentmanager.c), I haven't found
where it is unref'd.

Could you guys tell when it is destroyed?

Thanks,
--
Jonh Wendell
www.bani.com.br