Re: GtkProgressBar and updating other widgets

Le dimanche 03 février 2008 à 17:20 +0100, Stéphane Albin a écrit :> Hello all,> > In an image processing application, I have a set of Radio buttons to> select the method to process my image.> This works fine.> As processes are long, I have added a GtkProgressBar. But now, the Radio> buttons are not updated according to my selection. During the process,> the GUI is blocked except the progress bar using gtk_grab_add().> If I don't block the GUI, the Radio buttons are of course correctly> updated. But preventing other  GUI modifications during process is> mandatory for me.> > I tried to add  "while (gtk_events_pending()) gtk_main_iteration();" at> different positions in the callback function before launching the> process but it does not change anything.
Hi,
For your information, the reason was I used the "pressed" signal and notthe "clicked" one for my radio buttons.
Kind regards,-- Stéphane Albine-mail: stephane point albin chez free point frwww: http://stephane.albin.free.fr