Re: GtkAdjustment & scrolling

I'll try to answer my own question

> When should I set increment values to be retained and used for scrolling.
After all window sizes have been calculated. I suffered from some
resizing late in the program which reset the values I carefully
calculated too early.

> Is it correct that
> a) lower and upper are expressed in pixels of the large window part of
> which is showing in the viewport, and
>
> b) value, step_increment, page_increment and page_size are, possibly
> fractional, pixel values in the trough of the scroll bar?
Wrong. 'value' is just the first x or y coordinate of the large window
to be visible in the viewport. The increments are applied to 'value' and
are in the same units.

Sorry about any confusion I caused. Now happily scrolling.

Enno