hildon method and browser

I have been reading about the hildon method and need to know about a
minimal browser in gtk that I can us it with.

My project needs to have minimal html  browser that has to only read
mouse clicks, for button, and text input. No plugins like video, audio,
etc. So, I need the keyboard to appear when a text field when selected.

tj