GtkScrolledWindow without scrollbar ??

Dear all,
I want to create a GtkTextView and add it to a GtkScrolledWindow, but I
don't know how to hide the scrollbar (I hope user scroll the text using
scroll wheel).
If I set policy with GTK_POLYCY_NEVER, the textview will expand and show
all the text.
Maybe I should using other widget instead of GtkScrollWindow, and maybe
I should ask:"How can I get a fixed-size GtkTextView which just show
part of the text?".
Forgive my impression.