Re: Drag-n-drop between tabs

Thanks to Milosz Derezynski for his response. While researching how I
should follow his approach, I was contacted by one of the GIMP
developers (Michael Natterer) who had produced a patch which provided
a very elegant solution.

If I understand Mr Natterer's solution correctly, it differs from that
proposed by Mr Derezynski's in that it forgoes any testing of whether
the give type is supported: i.e., if ANYTHING is being dragged then
the hovered-over tab will be raised. This approach seems quite logical
and its behavior is very intuitive.

Thanks to all.