Handling the Return key

Hi,

Can anyone explain to me how to go about handling the pressing of the
return key
in a data entry dialog?    For instance, when the user is done entering
data, pressing
the Enter button on the keyboard should fire the OK button on the dialog.

I can capture the "click" event easily enough.   And I can  capture the
"key_press_event"
and check to make sure it's a Return key, but how do I connect the two
events to
the same GTK_RESPONSE_OK result?    The "click" event is established when
I set up the button (i.e. with gtk_dialog_add_button).    But the key
press is
established with g_signal_connect, which sends control to a handler.  If
you're in
a loop checking the user input, you can't easily go off to a separate
handler.

There must be a simple way of doing this, but I have yet to figure it out.

Bill