ToggleButton style

Hi everyone,

I'm playing with thr RC files to get my own styles, i'm using the pixbuf
engine and setting the images for each widget. I could set the style for
buttons (GtkButton) but i can't set the style for toggle buttons
(GtkToggleButton) neither for radio buttons (GtkRadioButton). The toggle
button doesn't keep pressed, i mean, i pressed it but the pressed image
is drawn only when it's pressed then it draws as unpressed. The radio
button seems to ignore the style settings, it's keep drawing with the
standard style.

Well, if anyone knows something about it, i'm listening (or reading).

Regards,
Diego A. Fons.