Re: How can i write multiple windows(MDI)

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote :

>MDI is a broken concept that has been abandoned by every relevant
>platform because it doesn't work.

Once again the anti-MDI FUD is spread.

It may be true that MDI has some problems with specific (unusual)
configurations, but those who dismiss it with such religious fervour are
simply ignoring the real truth, that there are _some_ cases where MDI is
exactly what you want... it's just that those cases are not the ones
certain vendors used it for.

Anyway, http://curlyankles.sourceforge.net was the link I didn't look up
before.
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |