Re: How can i write multiple windows(MDI)

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007, LinusLee <gateslee2@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote :

>I want to implement an application which has multiple windows...

The MDI look, where a main window has several child windows, is frowned
upon by many here. There is no official GTK support for it because most
of the development team consider it evil.

You might want to check out curly ankles, but I can't be bothered to
find the URL. It's in the archives, quite recently.
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |