Job listing: Contract GTK theme developer

Hi,

Please excuse this non-technical post, but it's for a GTK-related contract position.

The Media Development Loan Fund's Campware Initiative, makers of the GPLed Campcaster radio playout and automation system, is looking for a person to make a GTK theme for Campcaster in its next release later this year. The work is on a contract basis (we don't have the funding for a full-time position), will be paid, and will be on the basis of an agreement and milestones.

Ideally, the candidate would have experience in GTK theme making, and if not, a familiarity with GTK styles and the Gnome HIG. We would like to make both a theme specific to the Campcaster application as well possibly a general Campcaster Gnome theme.

If you're interested, please write to contact@xxxxxxxxxxxx with some examples of your work.

You can find out more about the Campcaster project at the Campware home page, http://www.campware.org.

Thanks for your attention,

Douglas Arellanes

Media Development Loan Fund
Douglas Arellanes
Head of Research and Development
Center for Advanced Media--Prague (CAMP)
Na vinicnich horach 24a/1834, 160 00  Prague 6
Czech Republic
Tel: + 420 2 3333 5356, Fax: +420 2 2431 5419
Mobile: +420 724 073 364
http://www.mdlf-camp.net
http://www.campware.org